Fine Balconette - Zinnia
Our Fine Balconette fuses vintage inspired luxury with refined detailing. Complete with underwire and fine straps for a supportive and flattering fit. Finished with elevated piping detail and premium gold hardware.
Mix and match our Zinnia separates to suit you.
All peony swimwear is made from recycled and sustainable fabrics. This includes all main fabrics and linings.
- True to size. Go for your regular size.
- We suggest sizing up if you would like more coverage.
- If needed, you can tighten the under bust band using the multi-option back closure.
- Campaign model Leilani wears a size S. Her bust is 76cm and her cup size is A.
- Studio model Sam wears a size S. Her bust is 89cm and her cup size is B.
- Studio model Yaz wears a size L. Her bust is 93cm and her cup size is DD.
- Our Balconette is soft and smooth over the bust with no padding, offering a versatile fit.
- Adjustable straps for a versatile fit and ruching for added detail.
- Multiple sizing options at back closure.
- Premium gold hardware.
- Exclusive in-house created Zinnia textile print.
- Main fabric is made from 78% ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon 22% Elastane.
- Lining is made from 90% Repreve® Regenerated Fibres.
Cold hand wash separately in mild soap. Dry flat in shade. Do not use harsh detergents. Rinse immediately after use. Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Avoid contact with chlorine, suntan lotions and rough surfaces.
what is the nikkou store refund and returns policy?
nikkou store does not offer refunds on goods due to change of mind. we will only offer a refund if the garment is faulty beyond repair.
for australian returns, all exchange garments will need to be returned within 7 working days from the date of purchase. for International returns, all claims must be lodged within 21 days from date of shipping.
the item/s must be in original condition, with all tags remaining in place, including hygiene seal. due to hygiene reasons jewellery and lingerie may not be returned unless in the circumstance that the item is faulty beyond repair where we will endeavour to exchange for a replacement or credit note.
item/s must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way.
refunds will be issued excluding the original shipping cost.
sale items will not be accepted for return, exchange or credit note.
how do I organise a return?
simply email email@example.com and we will allocate a returns authorisation (ra) number for you and provide you with all the details you need.
please note nikkou store is not responsible or accountable for the loss of garments being returned. we recommend using a registered postal service to return goods, and keeping a record of the tracking details.
we will provide you with the complete postal address when we allocate your returns authorisation number to you via email correspondence.
the shipping costs incurred for returning item/s to nikkou store for an exchange or refund are at your own expense. however, we will ship your replacement back to you free of charge (applicable to australian customers only - this does not apply to international orders)
what if my order arrives damaged or faulty?
for faulty garments please email firstname.lastname@example.org with imagery and all details so that we can arrange for the faulty goods to be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. you will need to return items with all tags in place. you will be compensated for postage in all faulty return circumstances.
we will assess the fault upon return of the garment and reserve the right to repair or replace. if the item is no longer in stock, a full refund will be issued.