1. Hi! I'm Neada, the founder of organic skincare line LESSE — we create elevated essentials for skin, now available at Nikkou. Today, I’m going to take you through a simple skin ritual.
2. All of the essentials.
3. First, hair tied back.
4. I start off my skincare ritual with the Refining Cleanser, which we developed to provide the perfect amount of physical exfoliation for everyday use.
It’s incredible for decongestion, cleansing, hydration, texture and tone. I use it every night and just wash my face with cold water in the morning.
5. You only need a pea-size amount—a little goes a long way since we don’t dilute any of our formulas. It also has this gel texture, which makes the exfoliation extremely gentle on skin.
6. Now that skin is cleansed, I’m applying the Bioactive Face Masque. It is truly healing, hydrating, and regenerative. I love to keep mine in the fridge and apply cold, but that’s optional.
7. Once applied, the masque should look like this—a consistent, opaque layer that avoids the eye area. It will slowly darken and coagulate, but it won’t oxidize which can dry out skin.
8. I usually light incense and listen to my current playlist while I wait the 15-20 minutes for the masque to take full effect. Then I’ll wipe it off with a damp towel.
9. An incredible skin tip I learnt from a Parisian esthetician—I’ll then rub an ice cube in circular motions across my face and neck to boost circulation and awaken tired skin.
10. Then I’ll spray a generous amount of the Regeneration Mist across my face and neck—to hydrate and calm skin, and strengthen the skin barrier.
11. The final step is a few drops of the Ritual Serum, our best-selling product. I’ll apply 4-5 drops morning and night, using the heel of my palms to slowly massage into my neck and face in an upwards motion.
12. The Ritual Serum helps to decongest skin and prevent acne, reduce redness and inflammation, fade dark spots, minimize fine lines, and more. It also layers well under sunscreen or makeup. It’s personally my favorite product, ever—and helped me cure my cystic acne, along with the rest of our essentials.
13. Thank you for following along today, and for supporting a small business like Nikkou! I hope you have a chance to try out the LESSE products next time you stop by the store. — @neadajane
You can shop all LESSE products here.